It’s in bullet points, but that arguably makes it get straight to the point:
- Promote genuine curiosity about topics involved in Electrical Engineering and more generally in the Engineering profession
- Aid others in their understanding of course material
- Build educational independence in others
- Promote conversation between students with the intention of fostering a community of learners
- Provide moral support and mentorship to students in earlier stages of their degree
Our main aim is listed above. Parallel Studying, our YouTube channel and this website are simply instruments to fulfil this purpose. As such, our focus may shift over time to better achieve these foci.